Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sensual Healing is Beneficial

Hi. This is Samara. I am writing here because I believe in my chosen profession. I facilitate healing through sensuality, sexuality, and intimacy. I see this a connected to loving, and a spiritual path as well. On a more practical level, I help to heal by promoting sex education, sexual health, relationships and relationship health.

Depending on the definition and the various details, perhaps what I do would be considered illegal in this country. Regardless, there can be no denying that what I am contributing is good, for the good of others, and that it has a healing and spiritual intention.

I am fortunate because I can choose which clients I want to work with. If they are not really receptive to a spiritual approach and to learning, then I don't see them. I cannot give to my clients when I'm not having a good feeling myself.

What I do with my clients truly benefits and heals them. These services are very much needed. Further, there is a tremendous market for them.

Note: The Painting of Venus under the Links (to the right) does bear a striking resemblence to my own appearance, despite my "bobbed" wavy hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

buy tramadol
buy tramadol