Friday, September 15, 2006

Finally Saw Someone!

It went very well. I now feel a bit rejuvenated about seeing clients. I enjoy spending time with them. I was just being down on myself because our whole society is down on sensuality. And then I get confused, as if I really buy it, or as if I should buy it-- this default, ubiquitous negativity in this country for all things sensual.

What's strange is that I almost always have the courage of my convictions; I act on my principles, even in the face of danger, risk, or even guaranteed humiliation. Yet, when I'm by myself, I forget to give myself much credit for this. So, sometimes, I don't have the conviction of my convictions. Even though, if asked, I would be clear that I believe in my principles, often passionately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

buy tramadol
buy tramadol