Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hi, LTNTT*, Still Sensual...

*LTNTT= Long Time No Talk To.

I'm still doing OK with my business, although I still have my ups and downs about being in this business in the first place. But the funny thing is, I do love connecting with people on all of these sensual and spiritual levels.

I feel grateful to have an Internet onto which promote my business, and grateful to have a blog like this. If it weren't for the Internet, "Female Ejaculation" would not be an asset.

Being in this business gives me tremendous freedom. I'm in business for myself. I can work from home. I can pick my clients. I choose when to wake up, when to go to sleep. I can enjoy sensual and spiritual connection and more with the people of my choice. I'm not forced to live in a wage slave prison or a marriage prison. This makes it much easier to be true to myself, which I am.

Lucky, lucky me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

buy tramadol
buy tramadol