Friday, October 27, 2006

Both of my colleagues on my links taking a break...

Who knows whether these will be temporary or permanent? I wonder if it is a coincidence that they both taking breaks at the same time? As for me, I'm still here, although not very regularly. I'm thinking about starting another business, and I've also begun to make some changes regarding how I run this one.

I'm really excited about both, plus I have two other businesses that I run (all of this from home) on a very limited basis.

One of my clients last year referred to me as "always growing," and I think that's true. And it's also true, as someone who knows me well recently pointed out, that I am impatient with people who are not very willing to grow. Often, these very same people admire me for my growth!

Anyway, willingness to grow has always been important to me, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

buy tramadol
buy tramadol