Saturday, October 28, 2006

Too Tired to See Clients Tonight...

My health has been a real struggle, and in fact, that is one important reason that I'm in this business, although albeit not the only one.

Still, I'm somewhat excited about my new approach to this business, which I have only barely started. And I am thinking quite a bit (obsessing) about another new business that I want to start. Because I wish to remain anonymous, I am not in a position to say what it is. I'm really sorry about that. If this were Europe or Canada, I'd be more open.

Sometimes I feel hopeless about the new business, but most other times, optimistic, at intervals, excited. Doing this sensual business allows me what I need to be able to build a business that is even closer to my dreams of what I'd like to be doing.

Of course, I believe in and honor sensual healing, so it isn't that. But it's not my highest calling, although a mixed blessing of a step on the way-- likely, allowing my highest dreams to bear fruit.

So although I'm down physically, mentally, I am in a very good space. I definitely feel grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

buy tramadol
buy tramadol