Saturday, November 04, 2006

I Believe in What I Do, But It Can Be Stressful at Times...

I'm grateful to be able to do what I do as a relatively free agent, but it can be very stressful. I am continually battling within in my own mind, not about the value or ethics of what I do, but the respectability of it. Since people don't respect it in many places, how valuable could it be?

Yet I can find no reason to de-value it other than "public opinion."

And that's really no reason at all!

Furthermore, I need to be very careful to protect myself. I advertise for free, but some web sites place restrictions on how, when, and why I can advertise. So I'm learning to work around that.

Yet really, my work is holy, and I believe that I am coming from a healing, loving, holy place, which is all too rare. I need to learn to value these things above "public opinion."

My own physical limitations make this work necessary for me, and I need remember that also, rather than blaming myself for not having achieved more in the conventional sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

buy tramadol
buy tramadol